CMS 050 documents, via photographs and publications, the dedication of the religious education center at the Church of the Holy Cross in San Jose, California on 23 May 1974.
CMS 112 contains a repurposed ledger in which Italian-American US Army office George Alexander Emanuale Minetty wrote – in longhand and in Italian – a history of the Spanish-American war and the early US occupation of the Philippines.
CMS 008C is the fourth deposit of papers from the American Italian Historical Association. The collection documents the organization's experience through correspondence, electronic files, financial data, photographs and publications.
The collection contains family trees, memoirs, documents and many family photographs from Marion Caltagrione's research into her extended family, with representatives in Sicily and various parts of the United States.
CMS 109 documents the activities of Daniel Santoro, a leader in Italian-American community affairs on Staten Island from the 1930s until his death in 1954.
Click here to view the entire finding aid for the Charles Zanoni c.s. Papers (CMS 111) Father Charles Zanoni of the Order of the Scalabrinians served in parishes around the East Coast of the United States and the world for...
Click here to view the entire finding aid for the Italian Welfare League Addendum Papers (CMS 003A) In 1920, a group of Italian-American women founded the Italian Welfare League to aid poor Italian immigrant families in New York City. The Welfare League...
CMS 062 documents activities at the Italian-American Roman Catholic parish of Sacred Heart in the North End of Boston from the foundation of the parish in 1889 until the 1970s.
Via correspondence, musical compositions, notebooks, personal papers and photographs, CMS 071 documents the life of the Rev. William Pizzoglio, c.s.. The collection ranges from the 1910s when he was a seminarian in Italy receiving letters from his widowed mother in Brazil to his death in 1973.
CMS 048 documents activities in the Italian-American Roman Catholic parish of Our Lady of Pompei, located in the coal-company town of Monongah, West Virginia, between the years 1899, when missionaries from what is now the Society of Saint Charles-Scalabrinians, a congregation of male religious founded to minister to migrants, arrived in the area, to 1926, when the missionaries left. Documents include correspondence.