Panelists presented their perspectives on the major challenges facing immigrants, refugees, and their families, both in the broader society and in their faith communities, including new challenges related to COVID-19 and related policies.
Moderator: Clemens Sedmak, Professor of Social Ethics, Interim Director Nanovic Institute for European Studies, University of Notre Dame
- Jose Arnulfo, Cabrera Director of Education and Advocacy for Migration Ignatian Solidarity Network
- Sam Centellas, Executive Director La Casa de Amistad
- Sharon Granados Mahato, Development Associate Scalabrini International Migration Network
- Brenda Noriega, Mission Educator-Promoter Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers
- Luz Ostrognai, Immigration Supervisor Catholic Charities Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend